Murideo Fresco SIX-G User Guide
LightSpace CMS can be integrated with the Murideo Fresco SIX-G Test Pattern Generator for accurate patch generation, enabling Closed Loop display profiling.
The following instructions are for using the Murideo Fresco SIX-G Test Pattern Generator for calibration with LightSpace CMS.
Murideo Patch Generation
Operation of the AccuPel with LightSpace CMS is exceptionally simple.
Operation of the Murideo Fresco SIX-G Test Pattern Generator with LightSpace CMS is exceptionally simple, and fully integrated.
- First, connect the SIX-G to the display to be profiled via a HDMI cable as required.
- Connect the SIX-G to the LightSpace PC via a USB cable, and start LightSpace CMS.
- Navigate to File/Upload, and select the SIX-G option from the 'Select the device type' drop-down window.
- As the SIX-G cannot use LUTs the Upload and NULL Cube options will be greyed-out, as they cannot be used.
- Using the 'Calibration Patches' option select the desired patch size to use for profiling.
(Patch size options include small (10%), medium(50%) and full screen, or a user size can be set as a percentage. You can also set the patch background colour to a constant 8bit value, 0-255)
- The 'Options' button will open a new menus where any of the SIX-G settings can be configured as required
- Close the 'Upload' menu.
The Upload menu is located under 'File/Upload'.
To activate the internal Patch Generator within the SIX-G Test navigate to the desired LightSpace CMS profiling mode - Calibration Interface, or Display Characterisation.
When the patch window is activate within LightSpace (the LightSpace CMS internal floating patch window has been made active by clicking the small colour display box when using Quick Profiling or Manual Measure modes) the internal patch generator within the SIX-G will mimic the colour displayed within LightSpace, using the patch size pre-set via the 'Upload' window.
Profiling can then be performed as normal, using the probe connected to LightSpace, with the SIX-G displaying the required patches.
Any optional/additional settings within the SIX-G can be set manually, or via SIX-G control software - such as HDR settings - and LightSpace CMS will work with those settings.
Additional Technical & Support Info.
Additional Software Required: LightSpace CMS
LightSpace CMS Demo: Downloads