| Forums | Register | Reply | Polls | Search | Statistics |
Tips and Tricks Light Illusion Forums / Tips and Tricks /  

"Protection Warning: seems that your system clock are set back" message, then LS shuts down.

Author pedroconforti
ZRO
#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2016 21:05 
I'm using Windows 7 on a MacBook Pro via Bootcamp and Lighspace was working fine, but today this "Protection Warning: seems that your system clock are set back" message started popping everytime I click on the calibration interface icon. The message has only one OK buttom you can click, and after you click, Lighspace shuts down.

Any ideas about what could be causing this? I have tried setting the clock manually and also changing timezones and rebooting, but the problem persists.

Pedro

Author Steve

INF
Male
#2 | Posted: 12 Sep 2016 05:40 | Edited by: Steve 
Hi Pedro,

Such a message usually means the PC's clock/date is not set correctly.
Check for that, and the correct time zone, etc.

It is possible that the Windows OS has 'upgraded' and the protection system now thinks the PC is a different one... but that is not normal with such an error message.
But, if so, as per the 'Support' pages of the website (http://www.lightillusion.com/upgrades_licenses.html) please send us your license code so it can be re-set.

Steve
Steve Shaw
Mob Boss at Light Illusion

Tips and Tricks Light Illusion Forums / Tips and Tricks /
 "Protection Warning: seems that your system clock are set back" message, then LS shuts down.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Watch this topic / Get updates by Email
 (?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details when posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Max. ever online: 264 [6 Jun 2020 12:02]
Guests - 264 / Members - 0