LightSpace CMS Compatibility
The CR-100 is one of the recommended probes for use with LightSpace CMS as it provides an ideal combination of speed, low-light reading, and accuracy, three key capabilities that combine with LightSpace CMS to provide the best possible final calibration, especially when combined with the unique large cube size profiling capability of LightSpace.
Features and Specifications
- Wavelength Range: 380–780 nm
- Luminance Range: 0.0007-5150 cd/m2
- Luminance Accuracy: ±2% @ 0.34 cd/m2, 0.4 second exposure
- Luminance Repeatability: 0.2% @ 0.34 cd/m2, 0.4 second exposure; 1.5% @ 0.034 cd/m2, 0.5 second exposure; 1.5% @ 0.0034 cd/m2, 20 seconds exposure
- Chromaticity Accuracy: ±0.0015 x, y @ 0.34 cd/m2, 0.4 second exposure; ±0.0015 x, y @ 0.068 cd/m2, 20 seconds exposure
- Chromaticity Repeatability: 0.0005 x, y @ 0.34 cd/m2, 0.4 second exposure; 0.0005 x, y @ 0.068 cd/m2, 20 seconds exposure
- Measurement Spot Size: 23mm at end of hood; 31.7mm at 100mm from hood
- Spot Size Calculation: = 23.0mm +0.08732*distance to object (mm)
- Polarization error: ≤0.1%
- Synchronization frequencies: 10 - 500 Hz
- Exposure Time Range: 1 ms to 20 seconds
- Power Requirements: 5V, 120 mA (600 mW) via USB 2.0
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Weight: 12oz (0.34 Kg)
- Factory Warranty: 1 years parts and labour
CIE Tristimulus filter f1' errors
The f1' value, specified in percentage error, represents the degree to which the relative spectral responsivity deviates from the CIE V(λ) curve.
- Y (Photopic) Guaranteed: ≤2.0% - Typical: 1.4 – 1.8%
- Xr (Red) Guaranteed: ≤3.0% - Typical: 2.3 - 2.7%
- Xb (Red under Blue)) Guaranteed: ≤1.2% - Typical: 0.8 - 1.0%
- Z (Blue)) Guaranteed: ≤3.5% - Typical: 2.2 – 2.7%
The CR-100 can store up to 20 individual display matrices, enabling specific display technology to be perfectly matched.
The included CRI App from Colorimetry Research enables user to generate their own matrices, and upload into the probe in addition to those provided as standard from Colourimetry Research, or even third parties.
Cosine Corrected Illuminance Receptor - £365.00
ND filters - £365.00 each
Note: ND filters and Cosine Receptors must be calibrated with the unit. If a ND filter or Cosine Receptor is purchased after the unit has shipped from the factory the unit must be shipped back to the factory in order to get the added accessory properly calibrated with the unit.
The CR-100 should be factory recalibrated/re-certified every year to two years, depending on usage and storage, or when obvious issue are found (after physical shock to the probe for example).
Cost is $350 USD, plus shipping.
Contact Colorimetry Research to schedule recalibration/re-certification.