ColourSpace can be integrated with the Patterns TPG for Closed Loop display profiling of MacOS driven displays.
- ColourSpace INF/XPT/PRO/CAL/LTE
- Closed Loop Profiling
- TPG Operation
- Up to 16-bit operation
- MacOS screens & displays
- Cannot be used as a stand-alone TPG
Patterns operation and function is controlled via the Hardware Options menu, accessed via the Profiling window.
- Open a ColourSpace Profiling window, select Hardware Options, and select Patterns from the Hardware drop-down list
- Using the Network Address window enter the required IP address, and select Connect
- Using Calibration Patches select the desired patch option to use for profiling
(Custom patch settings are defined via the Patterns Options window - Automatic uses the patch settings defined within the ColourSpace Settings window, or else the closest available patch settings)
As soon as a Calibration Patches selection is made, the output of Patterns will display the patch colour as defined within the ColourSpace Measure and Characterisation menus, as well as using the Bit Depth Resolution as set within Settings.
To use Patterns as a Patch Generator with ColourSpace navigate to the desired profiling mode - Manual Measure or Display Characterisation.
The output of Patterns will mimic the colour displayed, using the patch settings defined via the Hardware Options and Settings menus.
Profiling can then be performed as normal, using the probe connected to ColourSpace, with Patterns displaying the required patches on the display being profiled.
After profiling, a Calibration LUT can be generated as normal within ColourSpace LUT Tools, and used where required, either within a grading system, a LUT box, or uploaded directly into a suitable display.