New Update - LightSpace CMS v7.1.4
As is usual for Light Illusion's continued development process for LightSpace CMS a raft of new developments have been released today, and include:
- Added new Colour Engine algorithms for poor gamut display calibration
(Fit Chroma and Fix Chroma use the new Colour Engine)
- Added Murido SIX-G integration
- Added further Prisma LUT Box integration
(Additional Prisma integration will be added in the next release)
- Changed the way Probe Connect/Disconnect works
(To make the process more robust)
- Fixed crash when using CDL Convert menu
- Corrected Batch LUT Conversion issue with 'browse to folder' missing
- Fixed potential issue if probe still finishing a measurement when 'Options' selected
Fit Chroma & Fix Chroma
Fix Chroma and Fit Chroma use totally new Colour Engine algorithms in generating the final LUT, and offer a potentially superior calibration alternative for displays that have good RGB channel separation (low cross-coupling), or for displays that prove difficult to calibrate via Peak Chroma or Peak Luma, specifically if the display has a gamut that is significantly lower than the target colour space (such as calibrating to Rec2020).
All new features and developments are provided free to existing customers, continuing Light Illusion's approach of no additional costs or yearly support fees for all its software systems.
Pay once for a lifetime's use!
The new LightSpace CMS release can be downloaded HERE.