The Murideo SIX-A is ideal to pair with the SIX-G Generator, as the pair become a full calibration and testing system. Use the SIX-A for testing basic and complex switching solutions for maximum capability and performance.
- 18Gbps 4K60 (4:4:4) Support
- Full HDR, Dolby Vision, HDR10+ & HLG Support
- 18Gbps Cable Testing
- HDCP 2.2 Analysis
- Advanced EDID Testing
- Bit Error Testing
The Murideo SIX-A extremely useful and cost effective field test tool for systems integrators for any HDMI/DVI signal testing up to 18 GBPS (4096x2160P60 4:4:4), as well as testing HDR signals, metadata, infoframes, and 2-channel and multi-channel Audio Confidence Tests, as well as read and write EDID data.
The Murideo SIX-A is aimed specifically at the AV integration market, specifically within today's world of mixed systems and multiple flavours of SD, HD and UHD.
- Analyze any HDMI/DVI signals up to 18Gbps (4096x2160P60 4:4:4)
- Test HDMI/DVI Cables up to 18Gbps, full TMDS testing
- View up to 18Gbps Video Content and Format Info
- Analyze & Report HDMI Distribution System over Time (minutes, hours, days) down to the Pixel
- Audio Confidence Tests (2-Channel & Multichannel)
- Advanced EDID Analysis & Tools
- Read, Write EDID
- Analyze HDR Signals & Metadata
- Report & Analyze InfoFrames
- HDCP Tester - 2.2, 1.4, None
When combined with the Murideo SIX-G, the combination becomes a full calibration and testing system, ideal for use with ColourSpace for advanced display calibration and analysis.
Existing Murideo SIX-A GEN-1 systems can be upgraded to SIX-A 4K or SIX-A 8K.
For the Upgrade, the existing SIX-A GEN-1 hardware must to be shipped back to Murideo at the customer's expense.
Combining the SIX-A with the SIX-G provides the ideal Troubleshooting and Testing combination for every integrator. Fix system issues in half the time, no more guessing, these products when working together can help you find any system issues.
This kit comes with both a Murideo SIX-G generator and a Murideo SIX-A Analyzer both in one carrying case, including a combo price discount.