| Forums | Register | Polls | Search | Statistics |
 (?)  
You must be logged in to post content on this forum.
Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration /  

i1Pro 2 not connecting in ColourSpace

Author howellsaaron
ZRO
Male
#1 | Posted: 8 Sep 2021 04:24 
Hi,

I am a new user of ColourSpace having used Calman Home for LG but wanted the greater flexibility of ColourSpace. I am trying to calibrate/profile my 55" CX using the i1Pro 2 as the spectro and the i1 Display Pro Plus as the tri stimulus probe. I initially had trouble connecting my i1 Display Pro Plus but was given work around from Ted which allows me to connect the i1 Display Pro Plus but still cannot connect at all to my i1 Pro 2. I have uninstalled all previous calibration software and now only have ColourSpace installed. I have looked in Device Manager and can not find any residual traces of Xrite drivers. Any suggestions or solutions in connecting the i1 Pro 2? I am using a MacBook Pro 16 via boot camp with a full version of windows 10 pro fully up to date, ColourSpace with a HTX licence and PGenerator vis Raspberry Pi as the pattern generator.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Aaron.

Author Steve

INF
Male
#2 | Posted: 8 Sep 2021 07:37 
You will need to load the X-Rite drivers.
They will have been on a CD with the i1Pro 2, or you can find via the X-Rite website.

Steve
Steve Shaw
Mob Boss at Light Illusion

Author howellsaaron
ZRO
Male
#3 | Posted: 8 Sep 2021 09:31 
Thanks Steve,
That fixed the problem and I can now connect to my i1 Pro2. Excited to do my first calibration on my CX 55" using ColourSpace.

Aaron.

Author ldqmoon
ZRO
Male
#4 | Posted: 16 Jul 2022 12:16 
Steve
hi Steve:
do you have a link for this driver.
I checked X-Rite website, only for pro1 and pro 2,

Author RollsRoyce
ZRO
#5 | Posted: 16 Jul 2022 20:43 
ldqmoon
What meter are you looking for a driver for? Only the I1 Pro, Pro 2, and Pro 3 spectros use separate drivers. The I1 Display Pro colorimeter family uses Windows system HID drivers.

Author ConnecTED
LTE
#6 | Posted: 25 Jul 2022 08:54 

You must be logged in to post content on this forum.
Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration /
 i1Pro 2 not connecting in ColourSpace

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Max. ever online: 192 [11 Jan 2023 08:39]
Guests - 192 / Members - 0