| Forums | Register | Polls | Search | Statistics |
 (?)  
You must be logged in to post content on this forum.
Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration /  

LightSpace Connect Query

Author whitey83
ZRO
#1 | Posted: 12 Apr 2019 05:51 
Hi all,

I'm new to the process of Calibrating and really only intend on doing it as a hobby for my own TV and maybe some family and friends.

Whilst it won't be my primary pattern generator (probably Ted's Pattern Disk and PGenerator will be my go to) never the less I like options and the ability to have a mobile pattern generator like Lightspace Connect is appealing.

So... the actual question. I have a an android streaming device for my Pay TV but Lightspace Connect is available for download on it. I was wondering if I am better served downloading directly to the Android Device and running the app from there when calibrating my TV, OR am I better served downloading the app to my phone and then chromecasting it to my android device?

Not sure whether the process of chromecasting may degrade or change the signal quality etc?

Many thanks.

Author RollsRoyce
ZRO
#2 | Posted: 12 Apr 2019 16:49 
I think you'd want the most direct connection possible from the signal generator to the source, with Chromecasting only if no other method was possible. My vote would be to install LSC on your streaming device.

You must be logged in to post content on this forum.
Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration /
 LightSpace Connect Query

Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Max. ever online: 192 [11 Jan 2023 08:39]
Guests - 192 / Members - 0