Forums

Light Illusion is renowned for the level of support it provides to all its customers, and strives to provide an unmatched level of assistance.

These forums are provided to enable open discussions on all aspects of the Film and TV industry.

| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration /

Error with Lumagen Radiance Pro

Author ShadeRF
Mono
#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2019 21:24 
I'm getting the following error trying to connect to my Lumagen Radiance Pro: Alive check failed for Radiance on COM3. No response received ZQS00. I'm using the usb cable that came with it to connect and have been connecting to it fine with a different calibration software. Any suggestions for resolving this?

Author Steve
Scene
#2 | Posted: 22 Mar 2019 21:37 
Could be a Lumagen old firmware issue?
Or baud rate?

Not really sure without more info on your setup.
But do check: https://www.lightillusion.com/lumagen_manual.html

Steve

Author ShadeRF
Mono
#3 | Posted: 22 Mar 2019 21:48 
Steve
That was the guide I was following. I have the very latest firmware installed. Here's a screenshot of the port settings from device manager. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm5853wxe83rygd/portcom3.jpg?dl=0

Author Steve
Scene
#4 | Posted: 22 Mar 2019 21:52 
Have you tried a factory reset?

Note: If there are issues communicating with the Lumagen perform a Factory Reset, as it is likely the box has been set to an non-standard configuration, such as Termination sequence character, or Echo response.

Steve

Author ShadeRF
Mono
#5 | Posted: 23 Mar 2019 17:13 
Steve
That worked. Thank you

Author Steve
Scene
#6 | Posted: 23 Mar 2019 17:13 
Great!

Steve

Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration / Error with Lumagen Radiance Pro Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

(?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 316 [5 Feb 2020 22:54]
Guests - 316 / Members - 0

© Light Illusion - All rights reserved - Privacy Notice