Forums

Light Illusion is renowned for the level of support it provides to all its customers, and strives to provide an unmatched level of assistance.

These forums are provided to enable open discussions on all aspects of the Film and TV industry.

| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics |
New Software Releases Light Illusion Forums / New Software Releases /

Remote Control & Secondary Execution

Author Steve
Scene
#1 | Posted: 11 Mar 2019 21:23 
The new Remote Control option, combined with Secondary Execution, is a very powerful new addition to LightSpace, and enables third party programs to take control of LightSpace, and perform functions such as setting patch colours and taking probe measurements, and well as sending measurement data to third party programs for additional functions not native within LightSpace to be performed.

For Remote Control functionality PDF documentation can be provided on request that defines the protocol used.

Secondary Execution enables a remote program to be executed, with data provided during a standard LightSpace profiling or measurement process.
An example .bat file can be provided on request.

For either the Remote Control PDF documents, or the Secondary Execution .bat file example, please let me know your interest.

Steve

Author amir
Mono
#2 | Posted: 11 Mar 2019 21:39 
I would love to get the PDF and the bat file if possible Steve, Thanks!

Author Steve
Scene
#3 | Posted: 11 Mar 2019 21:43 
Please drop me an email outlining your interest, etc.
(I need your email to send any docs to...)

Steve

New Software Releases Light Illusion Forums / New Software Releases / Remote Control & Secondary Execution Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

(?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 316 [5 Feb 2020 22:54]
Guests - 316 / Members - 0

© Light Illusion - All rights reserved - Privacy Notice