1) Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk for pre-adjustments of contrast/brightness or post-cal visual evaluation of color/grayscale ramps, when another external generation is available.https://www.displaycalibrations.com/
2) For users without an external pattern generator, it is recommended to use Ted's ISO for PGenerator from here with a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Kit with 16GB SD Card. RGB 16-255 patch generation will provide the best possible results. https://displaycalibrations.com/pgenerator_order.html
External pattern generators can also be used:
Accupel/DVDO/Murideo (16-255), Lumagen Radiance (16-235), madVR TPG (16-235), a verified notebook/PC output (16-255) or Resolve's TPG (16-235/16-255).
3) Request access to LG Templates of DeviceControl Interface.https://displaycalibrations.com/lg_templates_for_device_control.html
After the request is approved, the user will get access to the LG Template and the LG Guides.
The guides will cover the calibration procedure of all picture modes (SDR/HDR10/DoVi)
4) X-Rite i1Display PRO colorimeter (OEM or Retail Plus capable up to 2000 nits, Retail capable up to 1000 nits), where is available a spectral correction table (WRGB OLED) for LG OLED panel displays, created from FSI working with Light Illusion and X-Rite; useful for users without a Spectro.
For improving more the i1Display PRO OEM color accuracy, it can be used the i1PRO2/3 to create a 4-color matrix meter profiling or a higher grade Spectro (JETI, PhotoReasearch, or Colorimetry Research) to create a volumetric meter profiling.
5) Access the LG's Service Menu to perform the RGB Balance calibration and disable the ASBL (TCP) or GSR (Auto-Dimming).
There are several methods to access the Service Menu here, or you can buy the LG Service Menu Remote Control from eBay; search for 'MKJ39170828' Remote.http://web.archive.org/web/20190423213010/http://openlgtv.org.ru/wiki/index.php/Access_hidden_service_menus_/_modeshttps://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=MKJ39170828
It can also be used the AnyMote App / LG Service Remote App, from any smartphone equipped with a built-in IR transmitter.https://www.anymote.io/download/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by.makarov.smarttvlgrc&hl=en&gl=US
6) Follow the very detailed LG Guides for ColourSpace (HTL or higher license level users).https://displaycalibrations.com/lg_oled_guides_using_colourspace.html