| Forums | Register | Polls | Search | Statistics | File Bank | 
 (?)  
You must be logged in to post content on this forum.
Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration /  

New LightSpace Version - v6.3.5.1704

Author Steve

INF
Male
#1 | Posted: 22 Jul 2013 09:52 
A new version of LightSpace has just been released.
This version includes:

-- New Eizo display calibration integration
-- Fix for Lumagen NULL Cube overwrite error
-- Fix for reported Luma value under FtL settings
-- Added Convert Colour Space to Free 'DPS' LightSpace version
(Allows to view changes required to accurately calibrate display)

Eizo integration provides for any Eizo display that can work with 3D LUTs to be directly calibrated via LightSpace CMS using integrated patch generation, and the LUT uploaded into the active 'clot' within the display, all controlled via the 'Upload' menu found under 'File/Upload'.

The Free Display Profiling System (DPS) version of LightSpace now allows for the generated profile to be used to 'make' a LUT via Convert Colour Space. This is very helpful, as the LUT 3D Cube display and 1D Graph will show the amount of correction required to accurately calibrate the display that has been measured. The LUT cannot be used - that will required a 'paid-for' version of LightSpace CMS.

Please ask any question in this thread.

Steve
Steve Shaw
Mob Boss at Light Illusion

Author redisred
ZRO
#2 | Posted: 13 Aug 2013 21:46 
I'm wanting to calibrate a compatible eizo monitor using Parallels and an i1 oem, but I'm wondering if this is even a good idea. I've calibrated the monitor with other software in the past and there's already a color profile loaded into OSX which is definitely effecting what Parallels displays, and therefore what Lightspace displays. Is it even possible to get a good calibration this way somehow, or do I really need to have the computer booted from windows to avoid this complication?

Author Steve

INF
Male
#3 | Posted: 13 Aug 2013 21:54 
With Windows Emulation you should be able to use SpaceMatch DCM to check and turn off any active profiles.
(Or if you know what you are doing just delete all ICC profiles from the system!)

Then all calibration will be correct with LightSpace CMS.

But, under Mac there are no guarantees - Macs are really bad with OS level colour management
Steve Shaw
Mob Boss at Light Illusion

You must be logged in to post content on this forum.
Display Calibration Light Illusion Forums / Display Calibration /
 New LightSpace Version - v6.3.5.1704

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Max. ever online: 22 [12 Jul 2022 20:37]
Guests - 21 / Members - 1