I'm using ColourSpace for about three months and accumulated some suggestions for software improvement. Maybe you will use it, maybe not
1. List of measured points (greyscale, primaries, secondaries) with xyY (and targets) on one sheet (like in HCFR).
2. Showing Average Gamma value in main screen. Currently I have to save profile an go to Profile selection window to check it.
3. Live Update RGB/EOTF/Delta charts during measurements.
4. Constant APL option for Pattern Generator. Very useful for calibrating on LCD TV sets with local dimming turned on.
5. Redesigning Point Info window - currently this windows is very illegible. In LightSpace with seperation lines it was much more clear. Can you improve it? I've attached my custom example.
6. Point Info window - custom sorting options.
7. Point Info window - is it possible to add description for measured point, I mean target name taken from from csv file? It can be similar to hint when you hover mouse point in patches list on measurement window.
8. Point Info window - option for multiple selection for deleting points.
9. Greyscale Delta-E Chart - option to not account luminance error. Very useful during calibrating LCD with local dimming on because Gamma shape depends on selected pattern window size or APL. There's no main rule how gamma curve should be on such case and you have to rely on your experience. So it makes no sense to try to adjust gamma shape. Adjusting RGB tracking is enough.
10. Option for manual clearing charts. It would be very useful. Currently if I need to check another points on CIE Diagram I have to close profiling window and open it again.
11. Measurement window - option for hiding/locking patches on patch list. For example: it would be very useful to lock very dark patches at the beginning of the list (below 3cd/m2) if you run many greyscale sweeps because they significantly slow measurements.
12. On "Hardware Options" tab on "Calibration Patches" default value as "Automatic" for Raspberry PGenerator. Currently every time I run Profiling I have to switch it from "Off" to "Automatic".
13. On Settings tab for "Target Gamut / EOTF" list - add hint for long names because currently they are truncated on the list.
14. Graph options - Gamut Triangle Level - please leave "None" available for selecting after measurements. Gamut triangle borders sometimes disturbs to read edge points.
15. Is it possible to implement displaying "Test Patterns" on Raspberry PGenerator?