DeviceControl is a browser based control program developed by Riccardo Biasiotto that enables different test images and more to be displayed via the Raspberry Pi PGenerator.
Further ongoing development will add additional capabilities, linked to LightSpace CMS.
DeviceControl is a very powerful program, with many capabilities beyond managing PGenerator, such as the direct control of many Panasonic TVs, as well as Lumagen LUT Boxes, and is well worth spending time to understand.
An with future development adding greater capabilities, DeviceControl will become a key component for any Home Cinema enthusiast!
Support for DeviceControl is provided via the Light Illusion Forums.
DeviceControl Features & Operation
DeviceControl enables commands to be sent to compatible devices/TVs, and their configurations to be shared between users.
To setup DeviceControl follow these steps:
- Download DeviceControl from Downloads page, and unzip the compressed file
- Install the correct version for you PC - 32 bit, or 64 bit/li>
- After installation 'Perl' will be installed, if not already present
- DeviceControl will then run, showing a CMD window
- Open a Web Browser, and browse to http://localhost:81
DeviceControl is now ready for use.
(Specific user info to be added... for now, please see THIS user forum (in Italian), as well as the new Light Illusion DeviceControl Forum.
Additional Technical & Support Info.
User Guides: Software User Guides