eeColor LUT Box
HDMI LUT Box
The eeColor LUT box works with true 3D LUTs of 65 point size (65^3 cube size) for precise display calibration when used in conjunction with LightSpace CMS.
The eeColor LUT box works with true 3D LUTS of 65 point size (65^3 cube size) for precise display calibration of HD displays and projectors when used in conjunction with LightSpace CMS.
The eeColor box is a HDMI input/output device, ideal for use with any form of HD display that uses HDMI (or DVI-D via adaptor) connections, making it a perfect for home theatre operations where precise colour management is required.
Connections include HDMI in, HDMI out, and a single USB connection (USB 3 can cause issues, so best to make sure you have a USB 2 connection available) for LUT uploading.
$299.00 U.S. Delivery $349.00 International Delivery
Features and Options
The eeColor Box enables 3D calibration and Look LUTs generated via LightSpace CMS to be used for facility display calibration and on-set Look management.
- Provides 3D colour cube LUT for accurate display calibration
- 65 point 3D LUT for colour management
- Six selectable in dependant 3D LUT settings
- 8/10/12bit colour signal input
- 16bit internal signal processing
- 1080 HD maximum signal resolution at 60hz
- HDMI 1.3/DVI-D input and output (DVI-D requires adaptor)
- USB connection for LUT upload
When combined with LightSpace CMS the eeColor Box provides very accurate colour management and calibration.
Additional Technical & Support Info.
Additional Software Required: LightSpace CMS
LightSpace CMS Demo: Downloads
User Guides: eeColor Integration Guide